Tuesday, 19 February 2013

This is a part of ME :)


Damia Amira Binti Razak is my name. I am 20 years old. My hometown is in Selangor and I live with my parent and my grandmother. My hobby is playing games and reading. I like reading a novel.
My expectation towards BEL 311 is can learn how to do academic writing. All friends said BEL 311 is hard subject but after learn about this subject it is interesting. Before this, I do not know how to write an essay but after learn everything I can do an essay better than before.  

My expectation towards Miss Hani is she is she can give input during study. I want her to pushed us to do everything so that I can success. I hope Miss Hani can help me to success. Thank you Miss Hani!

1 comment:

  1. InsyAllah, I ll try my best to help you and your friends

    ReplyDelete